Business Development Officer
Are you looking for a job with a dynamic and varied workday, where you use your structured and organised skills to plan and win projects? Then join our team! You will experience the excitement of working with development experts worldwide and securing international projects on various thematic areas such as governance, peace and conflict, green growth and climate change.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Coordinating all phases of our bid processes from the preparation of Expression of Interest (EOI) to the submission of high-quality proposals and following the agreed bid plan. This includes developing proposals together with our experts, setting up teams and drafting tailored CVs.
- Ensuring the quality of all submitted EOIs and proposals as well as ensuring that they are compliant with the client’s requirements
- Identifying new bidding opportunities and possibly expanding Tana’s market.
- Identification, recruitment and negotiation with potential experts as well as managing our CV database.
- Coordination with all bid-related internal stakeholders in Tana.
Your key competencies:
- A relevant education in business or development studies with strong analytical skills.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French is a good addition but not a must.
- Experience and understanding of bid processes is a good addition but not a must.
- An interest in working in a commercial environment and preferably has a business understanding.
- A work permit for Denmark.
- A communicative and service-oriented person with an eye for detail who strives for perfection.
- You are a well-organized person who can work independently as well as in a team.
- You are a quick learner and able to perform well under tight deadlines.
- Strong desire to win and result-driven-oriented behaviour.
What we can offer:
- A friendly international working environment with absolutely great colleagues
- Low hierarchy and a lot of flexibility in the execution of your job
- Flexible working hours and the option of working from home 1-2 days per week
- Regular dinners, retreats, Friday morning casual meetings and strategy days
- A centrally located office next to Kgs. Nytorv
- An intense but positive working environment
Tana Copenhagen is a global consultancy company based in central Copenhagen. We specialize in short- and long-term consultancies within international relations and development assistance. Our core services include programme design, evaluations, reviews, assessments and analysis, policy development, training and capacity development.
How to apply:
Send your cover letter and CV in English and in one (1) composite PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 8th of October 2023. Mark your email as “Business Development Officer”.
For further information about the position, please write to Maury Issak Yangreski at email@example.com.