Formulation of Uganda Country Programme
Tana is currently formulating the new Danish Country Programme for Uganda 2018 – 2022.
The programme will have a budget of 750 million DKK for the period. The country programmewill consist of 2 thematic programmes. One supporting good governance and democracy, and the other supporting growth and employment.
The good governance and democracy programme will consist of the following 4 engagements:
– Phase II of a Democratic Governance Facility
– Support to the Inspectorate of Government
– Support to strenghening the Ministry of Finance’s Public Financial Management reform programme
– Support to Acholi Religious Leaders Peace Initiative (ARLPI) in Northern Uganda
The growth and employment programme will support the following 4 engagements:
– North Uganda Resilience Initiative
– Agricultural Business Initiative
– Trade Development Initiative
– Business environment reform
The aim of this assignment is to assist the Embassy with developing all the necessary documentation for the Country Programme in line Danida’s Aid Management Guidelines.
Tana is providing 5 consultants for the assignment.